 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16206
Re: Dinner?? (part deux)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 00:48:13 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:
< Something in a drunken stupor, I can only assume >

Grrrs at Derek.

Regardless of whether there is an [official] dinner this Friday.  I will
be there for you Janey.

Derek

Awww... thats so sweet!

I, too, will be at the chalet this Friday, official dinner or no

Oh goodie! Been too long since my last Dave hug.
Speaking of Dave and hugs... I have something for you and its even Lego related.

Janey "Shhh, it's a secret, Red Brick"