 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16205
Re: Dinner?? (part deux)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 00:43:06 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

< Something in a drunken stupor, I can only assume >

HEY!!!! That's not nice!
Maybe true, but still not nice...
Geesh, so much for trying to be funny... I guess being funny is the one thing
that rtl non-offical dinner posts should not be.

Regardless of whether there is an [official] dinner this Friday.  I will
be there for you Janey.

Awww, well thats very nice, what a wonderful balance of mean and sweet!

AND just for me, I feel so humbled, so honoured...
Ummm wait-a-minute... you just want your cape right????

Janey "I can not be fooled ~ALL~ the time, Red Brick"