 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16202
Re: Dinner?? (part deux)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:40:41 GMT

You know I think there's a web site you can check.

Derek

p.s.  It's Dot COM.

David Koudys wrote:
I haven't seen any []!!

Are we having dinner this friday?

Dave K

I assume we are, otherwise I'm going to look mighty strange sitting in a cape
talking Lego to the waitress...

But I must admit..... I did look for the
"magic-you-aren't-authorised-to-use-square-bracket-rtl-icon" post, even went
back a few weeks...

AND then....

I even did take that extra step and check out web site thing Derek suggested,
and aside from the general info...

I couldn't find anything specifically referring to this particular month, (of
course, I have been known to not see something that was right in front of me...
)

Anyhow, long post short... I felt free to assume the following... since it says
"second Friday of any given month" (paraphrased, of course) and this ~IS~ the
second Friday of any given month, and there are no posts (that I can see,
anyway) negating said suggestion... and the world has yet ceased to exist as I
know it....

Since I am a genius of figuring out these puzzling world mysteries...   I decided that there ~MUST~ be a dinner!!!!  Hence my request for a ride.

See, wasn't that simple????

No need for the bumbling fools to be placated or spoon fed, we are smart, we can
figure it out,
YAY US!!!!

Janey "Red, and even redder if someone can show me a post (dated before this
one) that proves otherwise, Brick"