 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16152
  Re: OT - numbers

(...) FORGET the freaking NUMBERS!!!!! Do you all get it, I (as in ME) am selling VERY very VERY rare, one of a kind limited edition alphabet letters sharpied on canvas. I cant express enough how RARE this is. the Canvas is NOT painted in Gesso, and (...) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT - numbers

(...) If these letters are not numbered, how do we know they are rare? You could sell four for five "E"s, and no one would know. That would reduce the value, considerably. I think buying un-numbered letters is a bad idea. With all the scams on the (...) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT - numbers

(...) Can I swap one for something bigger or better? (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT - numbers

(...) (snip) (...) NO!!!! (strongbad voice) man, when will you people learn, the swapping thing was SOoooo LAST cockamaimy-idea ago (/strongbad voice) Chris (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)