 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16123
    Re: TUG of WAR —Chris Magno
   (...) Calum has this link, but its not "public" until we all agree on a rule set and date. (URL) from the FLOOD of people who replied to this post, I guess we are all happy with the rules a discussed. Chris (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: TUG of WAR —David Koudys
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) I'm with the rules as discussed thus far--'letting go' of the rope is a valid strategy, as long as the rope doesn't leave the 'volume' of the robot (as Calum stated in the rulz) However, I (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)