 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16109
Re: Bing Bang Boing this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 23:49:22 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Deborah Higdon wrote:

YouTube has a 7 min mash of 70's era TOY commercials.

this was such a cool game, i remember playing it on the driveway with the
neighbour's kids on summer nights.

Wow. Masterpiece: The Art Auction Game?!   That's incredibly weak.

It's days like this that I'm glad I grew up in the 80's.  :)

Calum

so, your bragging that you were raised on the likes of these:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/2925

and lets not forget this classic:

http://www.tkstoystand.com/IMAGE1/GAMES/mm_dallas_game_cards.jpg

so were you Boss Hog, or JR?

no wait.. let me guess, You still have your copy of "the facts of life"
and you always dreamed of being "Tootie."

:)

man that was too easy.

:)

Chris
Leader of the 70's

Todays post brought to you by Deb, Leader of the "Way BEFORE the 70's"
and viewers like you.