 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16104
16103  |  16105
Subject:
Bing Bang Boing this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 15:51:41 GMT

YouTube has a 7 min mash of 70's era TOY commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z00WrgIdcio

Some how Im not seeing the Lego Ads'

Chris
leader of the free toy world

One of the water toys was made by a company called Wham-O,(also makers
of the Frisbee) Did you know that they also manufactured a .22 single
shot handgun.  Promoted as TOY!!

http://www.pyramydair.com/blog/images/Whamo-web.jpg

Man, I miss the good old days where a gun was a toy, and your coffee
didnt need to be labeled as hot.