 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16108
Re: Bing Bang Boing this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 23:18:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Deborah Higdon wrote:

YouTube has a 7 min mash of 70’s era TOY commercials.

   this was such a cool game, i remember playing it on the driveway with the neighbour’s kids on summer nights.

Wow. Masterpiece: The Art Auction Game?! That’s incredibly weak.

It’s days like this that I’m glad I grew up in the 80’s. :)

Calum