 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16106
Re: da rtlTorotno priori of lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 22:01:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:

(And simple has an e)

Yeah, and actually has two L's. My bad.

I am off to find a java script that will do that.

Hlx xcvc’w byc rmh kh byqb? Kr K xqhbce qoo gyc rmh dvnpbltvqpyn elhc gn
dljpmbcv, K’e umwb vcqe byc hcxwtvlmpw kh gkhqvn. Gcwkecw, bycvc qvc rlmv dlecw
vktyb mhecv nlmv rkhtcvbkpw.

"Now w[h]ere's the fun in that? If I wanted all the fun cryptography done by
computer, I'd just read the newsgroups in binary. Besides, there are four codes
right under your fingertips."

Yes, with an obvious clue right under the cryptotext that'd be fun. I hope the
same can be said for the (Smithy) code that a judge hid in his verdict...

Gura ntnva, qba'g "rapelcg" guvatf gung lbh qba'g jnag nalobql ryfr gb xabj yvxr
guvf.

Kyrlfuqgkly szygx gl td vfdd.

Keith