 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16095
16094  |  16096
Subject:
da rtlTorotno priori of lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 13:48:47 GMT

Dave

I send you this letter in the utmost of secrecy, whatever happens, this
information must not find its way to the public.  I beseech you.

The following shall be coded using the enigma formula Version 3.4:

So, whats new? Lego is good.  Calum was wrong.  Janey was right. Any
news on your tug of war bot?  Do  you think Hassenplug will enter? You suck.

God speed.

Again, this can NOT be made public, otherwise well will have to kill an
albino Asian.

Chris
Leader of the Priori