 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16097
Re: da rtlTorotno priori of lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 17:08:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:
--
Brian Davis

Ejp svyisau fprd idr dpzr brtu dozqa vpfrd dpzryozrd. Niy pmau ejrm oy zohjy
smmpu Vjtod. Smf yjr vpfrd pm yjr Zstyosm asmfrtd ertr trsaau movr.

you really should learn how to spell simple words.