 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16088
Re: Realistic versus Iconic Trees...solved!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 21:42:03 GMT

Personally I think we should use both.  The more trees the better.

Derek

Ah, always the diplomat...

I vote for both (as ~if~ my vote counts) even before seeing Calum's version
(already saw Dereks) only cause I'm so happy to see Derek back to posting!!!

Janey "Red Brick"