 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16086
Re: Realistic versus Iconic Trees...solved!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 16:57:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Realistic it is!

Calum

Uhhh, don't we at least get pics (Mister-Calum-Camera-Man) to vote on it
ourselves???

Janey "Realism is often overated, Red Brick"

I'll try and get some pictures up after this weekend.

I used to love the little iconic sphere and cone Lego trees...and always wanted
a tall teardrop tree...but ever since I saw Sean Kenney or Spencer Rezkalla (I
think it was him...) and the composite trees made of those little  green
bits...I'm all for the realistic.

This debate is a little different, which you'll see once the pictures are up.

Calum