 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16037
    Is the novelty wearing out? —Calum Tsang
   Something bothered me the other day. Are AFOLs wearing the novelty of Lego models out for the general public? Let me explain. When I was 10, the Lego World Show appeared in Toronto and my grandmother took me to the displays at Simpsons on Yonge. I (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Is the novelty wearing out? —Brian Davis
   (...) Perhaps in some geographic areas with a long intense history... perhaps. But in general, I don't think so. For instance, at HoB last year (the first year they had any LEGO - it's really a SciFi/Fantasy convention), the people coming through (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)