 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16037
  Is the novelty wearing out?

Something bothered me the other day. Are AFOLs wearing the novelty of Lego models out for the general public? Let me explain. When I was 10, the Lego World Show appeared in Toronto and my grandmother took me to the displays at Simpsons on Yonge. I (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Is the novelty wearing out?

(...) Perhaps in some geographic areas with a long intense history... perhaps. But in general, I don't think so. For instance, at HoB last year (the first year they had any LEGO - it's really a SciFi/Fantasy convention), the people coming through (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)