 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15936
    sitting percariously at the brink... —David Koudys
   The time for LEGO has reached an all-time low. My enthusiasm for my chosen hobby is still high, but between work and adding everything else I want to do (especially spending time with the better half) leaves me extremely little time to pursue my (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: sitting percariously at the brink... —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Bummed to hear that. (...) Well you asked, so I'm throwing my two cents in.... Dave, don't do it!!!! Do not pack up anything. I have a few reasons, and if I'm lucky some might actually apply to your situation, while others might not. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)