 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15936
15935  |  15937
Subject:
sitting percariously at the brink...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:22:56 GMT

The time for LEGO has reached an all-time low.

My enthusiasm for my chosen hobby is still high, but between work and adding
everything else I want to do (especially spending time with the better half)
leaves me extremely little time to pursue my LEGO interests.

So here's the thing--do I leave the train layout set up in the basement, with
the hope that I get back to it at some undetermined point in the future?  Do I
take it down, box it up and just focus on my robot building skills?

Do I jsut pack up the whole kit-n'-kaboodle nad free up some much needed real
estate in the basement?

I love building, but in the foreseeable future I have no time for it.

(this then means I'm not getting rid of my collection, just packing it up and
storing it)

I realized when I was building for the last competition that building 'bots
takes up considerably less room than building train layouts.

Eh, I don't even have time to pack the stuff up.

Dave K