 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15936
  sitting percariously at the brink...

The time for LEGO has reached an all-time low. My enthusiasm for my chosen hobby is still high, but between work and adding everything else I want to do (especially spending time with the better half) leaves me extremely little time to pursue my (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: sitting percariously at the brink...

(...) Bummed to hear that. (...) Well you asked, so I'm throwing my two cents in.... Dave, don't do it!!!! Do not pack up anything. I have a few reasons, and if I'm lucky some might actually apply to your situation, while others might not. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)