 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1591
Re: Ladder specs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 01:57:27 GMT

I have a couple of pirates and a monkey.....

Jeff VW

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I hate to say it but CALUM was GREAT at taking all these random posts
and turning them into a nice web page. Alas, I just cant get around to
it.   If someone feels they can create a rules/info sheet based on all
the info i've spewed, then send me the HTML file and i'll pass it on to
Calum to be our next R9 game page

Don't say I don't love you:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-101301-rules.html

Calum
PS-anyone want to lend me some Pirates/Islanders monkeys?