 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1547
Re: Ladder specs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 01:52:42 GMT

I am thinking monkeys......

and I have a few questions (well... 2 questions)  for rtlToronto9... Show me
the Monkey!    ? (a co-worker came up with that name)...

What is the diameter and length for each of the ladder rungs?....

naw, show me the monkey is too tame, I wanna see something a LOT more
risqué, along the lines of SNL and Dieter, "Touch my monkey"

oh, the monkey jokes are endless.

each rung will be made of a 1/2" copper pipe.  The spacing between the
centers of each rung should be 6".    The length of the copper pipe is
2' total.  You have to understand that 1 1/2" of the pipe will be
missing because it is in the the 2x4 support. the 2x4 will be 8' long.

someone smarter than me can tell you how many rungs there will be.

the best picture to date of a ladder is this:

http://members.home.net/magno42/temp/ant/DSCN0951.JPG

I hate to say it but CALUM was GREAT at taking all these random posts
and turning them into a nice web page. Alas, I just cant get around to
it.   If someone feels they can create a rules/info sheet based on all
the info i've spewed, then send me the HTML file and i'll pass it on to
Calum to be our next R9 game page

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm