 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1563
Re: Ladder specs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 02:20:13 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
I am thinking monkeys......

and I have a few questions (well... 2 questions)  for rtlToronto9... Show • me
the Monkey!    ? (a co-worker came up with that name)...

Oh...that is SO going to be the rtl9 name...can we get the Emergis team on
train2?  I need that one more.
Were working on it..... but nothing yet.....

Train1 was going to be "Packin' Straight By the Case" but no one really
understood that one...

Calum