 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15896
    Maybe it's the country-polite guy in me.... —David Koudys
   But with all the animosity and yippiness in the world today, we shouldn't have to stir the pot--even a bit. Here's the thing--I'm not going to speak for any other member of rtlToronto except me (being an upstanding sitting-down type member of rtlT) (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Maybe it's the country-polite guy in me.... —John Gerlach
   (...) Speaking as an 'outsider', I don't see rtlToronto that way at all. I think if I were to drop in unannounced and unexpected with a 'bot for one of your events, I'd be welcomed with open arms and smiles and offers of Canadian beer. (No thanks on (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)