 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15851
  Re: rtl21 ideas

(...) <snip> The more I think about it, the more I'm drawn to this idea. As Janey stated, you can have as complex 'bot as you want--if you can get your block to pick up 1 'card' only, then you can enter with the hopes that everyone else busts--kinda (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl21 ideas

(...) It's a technically difficult challenge, I agree, You're building the equivalent of a robotic tape silo on wheels--down to the barcode reader to read the tapes and the library mechanism to slot them around. But it's also boring as hell. Even (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)