 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15755
  Project Y Coloured Blocks

Just so there is no worry about game blocks, I'm going to bring a full set of standard game blocks in 10 different colours. That way if there are any concerns or conflicts they can be resolved by using this base set. I believe it is possible to make (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Project Y Coloured Blocks

(...) I have light gray, black, yellow--all 10 times I also have yellow with the eyes... so those are the ones I'll probably end up using 'cause i don'T think anyone else is doing that. (...) I agree... but rulz is rulz... I'm good to go Dave K (19 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Project Y Coloured Blocks

(...) Great - I will not bring any blocks then, assuming I can mooch as I can't get 10 of the same colour. -Rob A> (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)