 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15718
Re: Sometimes I feel out of touch...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:14:47 GMT

I was at the Wal last night and found a new set called the 8283 Telehandler, a
cool looking fork truck.  I can't believe I didn't know about this cool set.  I
suspect I've been missing out on all the cool sets the past five years because I
never see them in stores.

I had the same experience recently at Bricks and Blocks.  I walk in and there's
a whole new series of X-Pods in new outer packaging.  I didn't know about
either... and X-Pods are one of my favorite product lines.  :)  If you haven't
seen them yet, here's some pics of the one I bought:

http://www.apotome.com/wordpress/index.php?p=107

Is it me, or are the stores all not carrying as much as they used to say five
years ago?

I don't have a lot of stores around here to compare with each other. But
comparing my local Zellers now to 7 years ago when I first moved here I can
safely say the LEGO "aisle" has now become 1/2 of an aisle.  So yes, the
selection is definitely less.

AB