 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15714
Re: Sometimes I feel out of touch...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:47:08 GMT

I was at the Wal last night and found a new set called the 8283 Telehandler, a
cool looking fork truck.  I can't believe I didn't know about this cool set.  I
suspect I've been missing out on all the cool sets the past five years because I
never see them in stores.

I even sort of thought I was on top of the game by visiting Eurobricks every few
weeks to keep in touch with "spoilers" etc.

Is it me, or are the stores all not carrying as much as they used to say five
years ago?

Calum

The stors I visit have tons of Knights Kindom/Bionicle/Dino, a few tubs but very
little else.

Sometimes an exo-force, but I'm thinking what all this is telling me is that I
should take more trips to cookstown

Dave K