 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15661
  Re: Project Why? Because I wanna ask!

(...) How about coding your robot so it doesn't twist them up in the first place. Adding the turntable in the wire means your wires won't twist up, which means they won't add tension to the connectors which means they won't pull off the connectors (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Project Why? Because I wanna ask!

(...) K, have you met me? Fundamentally, I'm lazy. And the code'll already be written such that the wires don't get twisted. I just wanted to try something different, and it'll give me an excuse to use a soldering iron. I'll stay in the scope of the (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Project Why? Because I wanna ask!

(...) I've gone and switched to a news reader cause of the inability to post my email. Works fine via NNTP :) -Rob A> (18 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)