 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15623
Re: R20 - ideas for a gun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 18:19:18 GMT

Steve Lane <stevenrobertlane@ wrote:

So, now I am off to play with counter spinning wheels.

I swear I think sometimes I need to wear eye protection when I make stuff.

I already do, when testing anyway.

WOW!!  I've always thought about it. but never went to my shop to get
them.  I wear them with the power tool use, but cant seem to make that
final motion with lego.

I have a crane that can lift many kg's. Due to the elastic nature of plastic a
lot of energy is stored in the structure when under compression. One time
somethings broke and I had two bricks fly either side of my head just missing
me. Due to successive improvements the crane no longer breaks but keels over
instead.

Steve

Yep.  I understand.

Chris