 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15616
15615  |  15617
Subject:
R20 - ideas for a gun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 05:03:07 GMT

While I have built a shooter that works fairly well; see this  post:

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=25467

I quest for something better.

So, I tried this:

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=25473

lets just say, I did not the get same results.

So, now I am off to play with counter spinning wheels.

I swear I think sometimes I need to wear eye protection when I make stuff.

Chris