 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15575
Re: How many transfer Opening - R20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:14:32 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

How many Transfer Opening will you be planing on putting in your bot?
The maximum you can fit in 12" is 7.

Im building/built a killough Platform.  NOW I have to make it
autonomous.   I was going to use 7 T.O's, but then Dave at diner
suggested that with a 3 sided killough Platform, 6 sides would be more
symmetrical.

;)

Some day pics will show up.

Chris

I think the issue with using 7 is that there's no room outside the preimeter for
the EOAT for transferring the blocks.

when I use 6 TO's, the 'diameter' is 9 and a half inches, leaving me 2 and a
half inches in which to build the EOAT.

At least, that's what I'm figuring...

Dave K

Who says you have to have a EOAT that lives out side 7 TO's???

Why cant you use a EOAT that "shoot" through one of YOUR TO's?

now you have all this space INSIDE 6 or 7 TO's?

;)

Chris