 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15573
15572  |  15574
Subject:
How many transfer Opening - R20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:32:00 GMT

How many Transfer Opening will you be planing on putting in your bot?
The maximum you can fit in 12" is 7.

Im building/built a killough Platform.  NOW I have to make it
autonomous.   I was going to use 7 T.O's, but then Dave at diner
suggested that with a 3 sided killough Platform, 6 sides would be more
symmetrical.

;)

Some day pics will show up.

Chris