 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15538
Re: modifying bricks - R20 RULE clarification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:13:01 GMT

Can they be cut to make a less than 1/2 stud lego washer/spacer?

The 1/2 Bushing cut in half makes a much batter washer than the flex tubing. The
tubing fails rather quickly under high-load applications.

Use an exacto knife instead of a rotary tool - it leaves a much cleaner cut than
those cut-off wheels.

Ivan
- What do you mean I can't coat my RCX in ABS cement?