 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15537
Re: rtlToronto contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:08:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch wrote:
Here's a better contest:
Find the incomplete sentence on the Project Y rules page that adds confusion.
Bonus prize if you can correctly state how many weeks ago I told Calum about it,
to no avail.

Or how about:
Find the missing rtlToronto9 Show Me the Monkey pictures?

...those were some good pictures...

Well, if you can reconstruct the deleted bits off of the Maxtor 5GByte hard disk
on the Dell P2/400 that is now helping a elderly couple on a farmhouse in
Penetanguishene surf the Internet, then sure, I'll give someone an octopus.
Seriously, all the photos were deleted by accident off Peach.  They're also not
on my PC.  So they're all gone.  For good, AFAIK.

I will go take another look for them.  But again, AFAIK, they are gone. :(

Calum