 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15532
15531  |  15533
Subject:
rtlToronto contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 04:11:48 GMT

I have put together a fantastic new contest for all AFOLs!

Find a link to rtltoronto.org on the Peach website, and you'll win an amazing
prize, a famous Lego Octopus!

Calum