 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15527
Re: modifying bricks - R20 RULE clarification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 02:53:55 GMT

6.  Only Lego pieces can be used and only "normal" construction
techniques-No sawing, gluing or melting of pieces. You can use as many
or as few pieces as you wish.

We cut hose, for pneumatics, THATS allowed.  String can be cut. And
those plastic flex tube "whistles" come in sizes small to huge.

Can they be cut to make a less than 1/2 stud lego washer/spacer?

Are you guys all of a sudden a bunch of Hassenplugs or something?

Do you think you'll make the next MUP or whatever by nitpicking? :)

Cutting hose for pneumatics (and, IIRC, cutting string, or at least tying it) is
part of the regular building techniques in regular Lego sets.  Sawing flex tube
is not.

How about this?  You cut hose and string.  Can I cut a 30long axle into a 26
long one?  Duh.

Calum