 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15521
Re: What a great dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:59:13 GMT

Brian Davis wrote:

I brought 2 modules of a mini GBC...

   Pictures?

naw. who brings a camera to diner.  I mean there was a journalist their
who has an interest in taking pictures of our group.

but we stuck him next to Jeff and some Star wars guy.

he might of been interested in the mindstorms stuff. but he was just the
media and we were talking about R20.

(wink)

...and people got to play with my balls...

   Sexual harrasment lawsuits?

not yet.   but if Calum don't stop.....

...we were shooting people.

   Police reports?

   Man, you guys must have a *really* good time up there.

e-yep.

20+ geeks talking about Lego, shooting people, and playing with Steve's
balls.  Did I mention the media?(1)

;)

Chris

1. well maybe not CNN media, but a guy with a notepad, and said he
wanted to take pic's