 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15522
Re: Art Gallery Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 01:08:32 GMT

Hi folks,

This is a building I designed and constructed for the rtlToronto train6 layout.
It's appeared in the background of a few show photo galleries, but I want to get
some detailed photos of it before it was returned to the pile:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-artgallery-index.html

I hope you like it.

Calum

Very classy--