 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15520
Re: What a great dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:38:40 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Brian Davis wrote:

Man, you guys must have a *really* good time up there.

If there was a movie made about it, it would be an independent Canadian one
where it was shot exclusively on digital video, lit with available light and
done on location at a Swiss Chalet and a Tim Hortons in suburbia.

The character of Derek Raycraft would be portrayed Don McKellar.

Calum

WOW...

What about me, who plays me? and who would we get to play the token
Asian guy?

I think Wiliam Shattner should play Dave K.

Chris