 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15451
  Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway

This Friday Crazy Derek is giving away all the useless electronic he can find in his apartment. Useless to him anyway. Probably useless to the rest of the world too! Items included but not limited to: -Asus A7V266-E Mother board. (might even work!) (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway

(...) I'll take the above...those ATI AIW's are top notch stuff. Calum (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway

(...) First, thanks Crazy Derek, for your fantastic electronics giveaway. I however, did not take the Asus SocketA motherboard as listed above. So someone else may enjoy the Craziness, that is Crazy Derek's. I did however, take a DIMM. How large, (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway

(...) You know, I've noticed no one else has jumped at Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway. So I've devised up a logo for Crazy Derek's new establishment in the hopes of driving up business: (URL) With advertising like this, you can't help but be (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Crazy Derek's Electronics Giveaway

(...) OH SURE!!!! you do you a logo for Derek. What about me? I have a UPS to trade! wheres my LOGo huh? Chris (18 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)