 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15406
  RCX - The NXT Generation

I'm really loving this continuation of the Mindstorms line. I have no issues with the complete revamp and non-backward compatibility. Here's a few points that I'm pondering-- Knowing the Mindstorms community throughout the world, if there is a way (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RCX - The NXT Generation

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys wrote: and 'cause we're all calling it the NXT generation-- (URL) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RCX - The NXT Generation

(...) That will depends on how they do their digital fire signal. Given that they are encourging 3rd sensor it's probably very open and not too complex. One serial IR transceiver hooked up to one NXT port should be able to communicate with all RCXs (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: RCX - The NXT Generation

(...) Well I'm wondering, if the motors have RPM sensors, and the RPM sensor feedback isn't done in hardware, there may be a way to split each motor port into 1 (unsensored) motor output and 1 sensor input of some kind. ROSCO (18 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RCX - The NXT Generation

(...) "Our limited sensors cannot even distinguish the colours of the spaceship..." Ahhh, too funny! Ivan - In Peg We Trust! (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)