 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15337
    Re: NQJ2? Re: NQJ - Brick It Forward - not goodbye, but adieu —Timothy P. Smith
   (...) Calum, you may be starting too big- you need to work up to it. (IMO). That being said, I've got a 4892 set- (URL) New in Open Box. I split the back of the box open to check out the contents, but everything is still sealed up, the instructions (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: NQJ2? Re: NQJ - Brick It Forward - not goodbye, but adieu —Calum Tsang
   (...) Here's my rationale: a) I thought that the "brick" rounds of NQJ1 were kinda stupid. When sets began to be traded, it actively became interesting because there was a reason for playing beyond random stupidity (though your tile is now AFOL (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)