 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15337
Re: NQJ2? Re: NQJ - Brick It Forward - not goodbye, but adieu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 03:10:43 GMT

1. NQJ 2.0.  Who knows? Several people said to me that this should be
played again.

Can lightning strike twice?

You know, I was skeptical about NQJ.  But I'm surprised, it actually worked and
in fact, everyone got something positive out of it.  Once the leap to sets was
made, NQJ or Set it Forward, was actually viable.

So...I was thinking...would someone like to play this game again?

I will start with a brand new, sealed in box MISB 6350 Pizza to Go.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6350

(This is the original, not the rerelease.)

Offers?

Calum

Calum, you may be starting too big- you need to work up to it. (IMO). That being
said, I've got a 4892 set- http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4892 New in Open Box. I
split the back of the box open to check out the contents, but everything is
still sealed up, the instructions have only been handled to weigh and photograph
them.

LMK.

Tim "I've got a Famous Tile" (Smith)