 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15317
Re: Thoughts about the Target thief
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:48:52 GMT

<snip>

Ya, but is it in the context of a lame bonding joke, or are they
seriously suspecting you.  I get sent articles about LEGO all the
time.  Usually about 6 months stale.  It's always been in the context
of, I know this is something that interests you, this is me showing
an interest too.

Every few months I get the e-mail "Hey Dave, have you seen this LEGO
cathedral???"

yes, it's nice.
yes it has thosands of pieces
no I don't know the person that built it
no I can't build that with my curernt collection (buy me more!!!)

It's generally half hearted at best, but very attribute something to
malice that can be explained through incompetence.  (Just got
reminded of that one, had to use it again.)

Never attribute to malice what can adequately be described by sheer stupidity
(incompetence/ignorance/whatever)

Heard 'em all...

Derek

ps. You have a camera right, look at this picture I found:

http://www.0800ukloans.co.uk/broker2.jpg

I have nothign to say to that...

Dave K