 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15261
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

(...) Right, just a 8 dot by 7 brick frame that is a dot thick. But there should be a physical space 3 dots deep behind it. (...) I originally wrote it such that if you were to put a tool in front of the TO, then it needs to be collapsable flat to (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

(...) In a sense you're messing yourself up if you do. If I can't deliver a brick into your robot because you stuck something in the way it's your loss. But then it's also my loss because I'm wasting time trying to interface properly but I can't (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)