 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15247
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

(...) To clarify, before Calum flips out, written evidence is always taken over what someone supposedly said. Just look at someone we knows phone bill or the fact my arguments at dinner were ignored when composing the rule about whether the light (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto20 Draft Rules Posted

(...) In my book, it doesn't become legal until it hits the webpage, because that is what everyone checks on as the reference. -To ask someone to keep track of the NG (the fastest moving group on Lugnet) is unreasonable for basic rules. -It took me (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)