 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15227
    Re: Gluing Lego —Calum Tsang
   (...) Hey guys, Thanks for all of your suggestions--the event organizer is handling the gluing of the trophies now, so all I had to do was build them. He had been using Crazy Glue as one person had suggested, but it was pretty expensive. I had a can (...) (19 years ago, 18-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Gluing Lego —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think it is a rare sort of glue where I say that crazy glue is LESS nasty, but it is... Oateys IS nasty stuff, so in my view that's a reason to use CA/ACC. That said, and while I know Ondrew has done some great work (and others have too) (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)