 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15226
Re: [RTL DINNER] - i think its tonight..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:56:18 GMT

On 11/18/05, Chris Magno  wrote:
HI guys.

Bad News, Rob, Oliver, and Dave, will need to be at the dinner to GET
the required items. (and not see me)

mmmmm.

I can't make it either - setting up for my kids school silent auction
library fundraiser...

I'll have to wait for my 1x1 technic beam :(

-Rob A>

p.s.  my son comes up to me the other day and says "Dad, do we have
any more of these?".....

...and he was holding up (you guessed it) a 1x1 black technic beam!