 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15224
15223  |  15225
Subject:
[RTL DINNER] - i think its tonight..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:21:55 GMT

HI guys.

We haven't heard from Calum in a while, and I found the BEST way to get
him today something is to use the Square brackets In the Subject.

So...

GOOD NEWS... BAD NEWS......

Good news, I got a gig tonight..  yay,

Bad news, I'm going to miss the dinner

GOOD NEWS   BAD NEWS

Good news, I going to see if i can get those DCC chips and NQJ trades to
  Calum

Bad News, Rob, Oliver, and Dave, will need to be at the dinner to GET
the required items. (and not see me)

This concludes the square bracket post

Chris

I'm off to call Calum via the secret rtlToronto phone hotline.