 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15211
  Re: Has MOCPages been harvested for spam?

(...) Thanks Larry, I wanted to understand method by which my email address was harvested before address it to MOCPages. Clearly it's a design flaw, and not something more sinister which was one of my original concerns. Derek (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has MOCPages been harvested for spam?

(...) Derek, everyone: Yes... this was a design flaw on my part; I would never, NEVER sell people's personal information. I, myself, get over 400 pieces of spam every day, and am very sensitive to giving out my own e-mail, phone numbers, etc. I'd (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Has MOCPages been harvested for spam?

(...) Thanks for your reply Sean. I was just in the process of composing a message to send to MOCPages feedback outline what I thought the problem was. Now that you appear to be fully aware of it I won't bother. Not knowing you personally I wasn't (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)