 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1521
Re: James Mathis APT Train & other ramblings...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 02:31:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
Ben,

Did you catch a look at this?
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=11901

Tell me, is that not the sweetest looking MOC passenger train you have ever
seen? I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I love it.
I am so jealous. I'll never afford the parts for such nice MOC's.
C'est la vie.

Its a very nice design...however...<IMO>, it would look better with windows
either the clear ones, or regular train/plane windows...

If you go up a directory on his site, you'll see the CAD renderings of what
it should look like when he gets all the windows and doors for it.

i don't have a crocodile engine....but it looks very sweet...personally,
I don't think I have a spot for it...hmmmm...it is probably too long or bulky
for my taste.  Anyways good luck to you again, and I hope you are able to
win the items...you don't have to worry about me....that is unless you want
to try to get another club car....then again...it won't be until next week
when I start to bid on another one of those :)

The Crocodile Engine stands by itself in my books. I gotta have one, although
I could build one if I had 2 spare 4563 engines. But I don't.
Your MEGA-liner plans sound pretty cool. I can't wait to see it. And don't
worry, I won't be competing for any more Clubcars for a LONG time. It's going
to take me a while before Heidi cools down from this big purchase.
TTYL. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)